- Prepare financial scenarios (NPD, New Packsize, New Flavor) business impact and review trade spending
- Provide business opportunity and risk impact to ensure we hit to the target, support business to improve gross margin and profit margin.
· Budgeting & Controlling
· Cost of Sales
- Perform financial analysis of manufacturer to ensure optimum performance at lowest possible cost
· Capital Expenditure
- Perform accurate financial evaluations of proposed capital expenditures to ensure timely and profitable business decisions
· Support all related function and make business move forward seamlessly
- Working and coordinate with all across function to get and align the information which
related to the business and financial scenario
· Drive the process to improve DME spending effectiveness in the structured way
- Perform financial analysis of all channels (Direct and Indirect) to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of DME spending
· Bachelor's degree or higher level in Finance, Accounting or Business Administrative.
· Minimum of 7 years financial planning and analysis experience in a large multi-national organization.
· Prefer in consumer products or beverage business only
· Key skills for this position include: Financial Planning, Good management, Problem solving, Proficiency in interpreting financial results, Analyst trend and Business indicators.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.