We have been engaged by a leading global insurer to find 2 Commercial Finance Business Partners to join their Finance team, both these roles are stand-alone positions overseeing specific business area's and you will be part of the leadership team who develop long term strategy, Pricing and on new deals
For this Commercial Finance Business Partner role, you will work closely with the MD and senior stakeholders of the business and one role will cover the Personal Insurance market and the second will cover the Sales, Marketing and service lines of the business.
The key responsibilities for these roles will include
- To work with the senior stakeholders to drive business performance by providing Financial Analysis, Performance (KPI) Analysis and discussion key metrics.
- You will play a key role in steering groups and challenging the business to be able to provide commercial and financial insights to drive value and support growth.
- You will work on commercial and strategic business plans, building models and planning scenarios analysis to support the decisions.
- Be able to discuss ideas and challenge the business cases escalating where they are not delivering
- Provide presentations to key stakeholders, debating potential scenarios and improvements
Your key skills required for this role will include;
- Be a Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have a proven FP&A or Commercial Finance background providing strategic business decisions within Financial Services or Insurance
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal
- Confident in working with Senior stakeholders level, challenging strategy and influencing decisions.
- Be results driven and have a keen eye for details.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with a global company, working with senior stakeholders, influencing business decisions to grow the business