Commercial Excellence Manager
One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, provide wide range of medical products, healthcare services to improve patients care. They are looking for a Commercial Excellence Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for leading and developing sales efficiency, sales models and CRM to deliver revenue growth and increased sales productivity.
· Lead the development of commercial excellence department, will focus on SFE, Training, Digital and CRM.
· Oversee the platforms, tools, and processes that drive SFE and business intelligence.
· Coordinate with local and regional team to drive key business insight, track SFE, program efficacy.
· Implement SFE performance monitoring dashboards and provide regular reports to BUs and regions.
· Develop training modules (classroom, F2F, FLM coaching, train the trainer, web based, reading materials) to increase medical and scientific, analytic, customer oriented and leadership competencies.
· Accountable for the development and management of multichannel initiatives to increase customer engagement and share of mind in close collaboration with BUs and region.
· Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical and/or MBA.
· At least 5 years' experience in healthcare industry.
· SFE, Training, Business Management, Market Research experience of minimum 5 years.
· Affinity to CRM and IT systems
· Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated, Well organized.
· Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the apply button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.