The Commercial Director is responsible for the commercial growth, development and management for the assigned region/country by:
- Be the "owner" of the respective country
- Working closely with the Chief Sales Officer for country level strategy formulation and execution
- Formulate and lead market development strategies for growth
- Directly manage a team of key account managers build a pipeline of new potential partners and premier accounts
- Functionally manage and coordinate Retail Sales, Marketing and Customer Support teams for cohesive country management
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and partner business activities
- Be accountable for delivery of trading volume (revenue) for the respective country
- Ensure compliance and adherence of the company business, regulatory and brand guidelines
- Manage existing key partner relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and
- Participate in related industry, partner and client events.
Role and Goal
- Lead and own the development of the assigned country/region. The goal of the Commercial Director is to grow the market position and revenue of the company by providing hands on leadership of the commercial team.
- Country team leadership of Key Accounts (Partnership & Premier Accounts), Retails Sales, Marketing & Customer Support
- Trading volume growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion,business development etc.)
- Market & Brand position development
- Sales Opportunity Pipeline Management
- Execution of offline and online events
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Other commercial and client portfolio related activities as required.
Skill Profile (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Country/National Sales Leadership.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Key Account Sales.
- Experience in Marketing and Marketing team management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written in LATAM languages and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners, subject specialists and staff.
- Forex/Finance trading industry preferred but not essential
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Penny Chong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.