Our client is looking for a talented professional to be in charge of supporting their digital application development and integration. The job holder shall be responsible for the development and operations of digital services and business applications and also post implementation ERP support role to support the company in Asia.
ERP Application Support Roles
- Act as level 2 support for ERP applications
- Perform post implementation ERP services/ supporting role for delivering the services aligned with services level agreement.
- Establish with assign user areas current and future requirements for computer based systems in order that these departments can make the best use of computing facilities in support of their business of objectives.
- To validate the user business request and conduct feasibility studied to estimate development time and cost for each project and evaluate commercial packages to help user in the decision-making process.
- Control the preparation of systems test and evaluate their outcome to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Assist user department in instruction new procedures and train users to ensure these are implemented effectively and with the minimum or disruption
- Review system and producers on an on-going basis to ensure they continue to meet the need of the department
Digital Services Role
- Promote and adhere for development of the different Digital solutions
- Support existing business application, web applications, configuration/ development, test and integration for all digital solution in SEA and lead the system upgrade effort for SEA sites
- Support or contribute to potential solutions regarding other business processes
- Guide vendor and client to follow.
- Manage vendor participates to the Audits
- Coordinate with outsourced providers to develop solutions fulfil business requirements or change request for construction product business sites in SEA
- Provide IT related consultancy to the businesses
- Ability to manage ERP Services country operations as agreed
- Ability operate to improve the users satisfaction
- Ability to manage IT vendor and IT Outsource to perform the IT services as agreed
- Ability to manage the change of IT systems and solutions
- At least 5 years of working experiences in Information Technology or Consultant.
- Experiences of ERP system implementation, business analysis, process design, implementation and testing.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com solution
- Knowledge of Relational Database and Database Design.
- Knowledge of IT project management
- Knowledge in the concept of Data Warehouse.
- Good English communication, good interpersonal skill and service mind.
What's on the Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging regional role to enhance your career path in a global organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.