Our Client is a start up technology company that operating the business across Southeast Asia. A young and dynamic environment with a clear goal to make the business successful by making sure customer lives are easier, safe and less time consume.
We are looking for a Collections manager who has a good knowledge about start up business and will be responsible for end to end conceptualization, design, development, execution, and management of all lending activities in focus markets and segments.
· Business partner: provide collections to various departments: IT, Customer Services, Credit Operations, Risk Management, etc.
· Operations: setting-up, develop and lead day-to-day collection operations, including collections call center, skip-tracing, field collections and external outsourcing vendors.
· Team building: build, drive and develop the teams according to the highest standards of the industry.
· Collection strategies: provide from-the-field feedback to improve collection strategies.
· Collection content: develop efficient collection content adjusted to the country specific within Grab's general policies. Improve policies and documents needed.
· Analytics: work with collections metrics to adjust the processes and improve performance.
· Develop and constantly improve motivation systems for different teams within various collection stages.
The successful applicant will need to have:
· Bachelor/master's degrees in finance, statistics, economics or any other relevant field
· At least 3+ years' experience as a Head of the function and 5+ years' experience in collections/credit operations in consumer finance and banking
· Experience in working with collection and contact center software and ability to test it.
· Outstanding leadership, mentoring and people management with a strong business partnering skills
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills both in English and Thai
· Professional collections certifications and International or MNC experience is an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.