Clinical Study Specialist
One of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies aims at providing medicines and healthcare solutions that save and improve health quality around the world. Now our client is looking for a Clinical Study Specialist to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for providing and supporting clinical trial oversight to local study team to enable effective management of both global and local trials.
· Providing project coordination and operational solutions to support clinical country manager.
· Supporting operational aspects for implementation of clinical trial activities from study start-up through database lock.
· Performing protocol and site level feasibility activities, including evaluation of patients' population and final site selection.
· Working closely with global study team to manage clinical activities, including monitoring report review, problem-solving, issue escalation and tracking of safety procedures.
· Coordinating country communication plan.
· Bachelor's degree or Higher in Pharmaceutical, Medical Science - related field.
· Previous 3 years' experience in clinical trial / CRA is preferred.
· Strong background and knowledge in clinical trial procedures.
· Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills.
· Fluent in English and Thai.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
- Challenge role to enhance your experiences.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.