Consistently making headlines in luxury fashion and beyond, a trailblazing European luxury fashion maison is looking for a strategic regional SEA Client Engagement Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the department head, you will lead the evolution of clients' lifecycle (acquisition, retention and development) across the South Asia network to drive commercial goals and brand loyalty.
- Develop strategic clients' insights reports to support the business and inter-departments in understanding clients' behaviors, unlocking future trends, and defining next-step actions
- Define, develop and deploy global campaigns, recognitions programmes and development activations into compelling regional/local relevance
- Create best practices for identifying target clients and developing contact strategies (including marcom contents, channels), and measure response and retain rate
- Mandatory: 5+ years of managerial experience in related client management/engagement position with SG/SEA exposure
- High proficiency in business intelligence, web and CRM analytics tools
- Focus on delivering excellence across all channels with the brand and clients at the centre of decisions
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105