Our client is a premier bank providing private banking, SME/corporate banking and funds to exclusive customers worldwide. They have operations over 130 locations across the globe. Their Hong Kong office is in Central. Currently, they are expanding their Compliance team and are looking for suitable candidates to join the Client On-boarding team.
- To gather and determine information require for online account opening system and generate client on-boarding process.
- Keep front office regularly updated on the major compliance issues.
- Complete KYC assessments by undertaking CDD reviews, conducting material negative news/sanctions name screening assessment of new/existing clients.
- Work closely with Compliance to ensure compliance on procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Single contact point for OAOS, responsibilities include preparing and monitoring clients' feedback on the quality of online account opening system.
- Degree holder in all disciplines.
- Experience in Customer Service, Client On-boarding, and KYC will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills in English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in computer literacy.
For a private and confidential discussion please call Joanne on +852 3695 5176 or email your updated resume to jlo at argyllscott.com.hk. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.