- Ensure strong controls on accuracy & quality of client documentation and data validation in the CRM system.
- Advise Front Office on queries related to account opening and maintenance
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements
- Initiate discussion to improve documentation procedures and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis according to regulatory requirement
- Review customer identification files and ensure all accounts satisfy the required standards before onboarding and for ad hoc client account maintenance.
- Escalate high risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements
- To prepare and conduct training on account opening and maintenance processes as required
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment
- Good years of working experience in a Private Bank; with passion in team management & developing talents
- Strong knowledge of client documentation & KYC requirements for onboarding & periodic review
- Experienced in regulatory implementation projects; i.e. CRS, FATCA
- Manage queries from relationship managers and collaborate with front office to ensure efficiency
- Ability to drive initiatives & motivate staff
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates would be notified
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.