Our client is a multinational insurance company with one of the longest establishments in the industry. Whom is currently seeking Claims Manager, this role will act as a key member of the organization. The Claims Manager must manage and lead by performing the assigned task flawlessly and train the division staff to become highly competent to compete in the industry.
· Manages day-to-day claims operations, including claims evaluation, adjudication and customer service in accordance with agreed quality and production standards
· Ability to identify and verify claim across all area, to ensure validity and reliability
· Maintains good, professional working relationship with superiors, peers, subordinates and other department managers and personnel
· Processes claims in a timely manner with the best practice
· Monitors personnel performance training needs and counseling
Qualification and Requirement:
· 4 - 6 years of experienced in working within claims division or related field
· Nursing or healthcare background is a plus
· Solid track record in team management or strong mentoring skill
· Detail oriented and excellent people skills
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the leading insurance company
- Challenging role to enhance your experience in claims management field.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submit your CV in MS word format with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.