Argyll Scott is working with tech-start up company to find Chief Security Officer who has good strategic implementation and experience. In addition, you have to have comprehensive Enterprise Security and IT Risk management Program.
What you will do:
- Strategy Development and Implementation for Information Security.
- Oversee Enterprise Information Secuirty Organization
- Help Technology team to implement business technology planning
- Risk assessment and do action plan
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Engineer, Cyber Secuirty, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Information Technology/ Information Security.
- Solid security Framework such as ISO/27001, IEC27002, Cobit, NIST.
- Experience in system/ application security management and control
- Experience in Cloud computing, Cloud Security practice
- Professional Certificates: CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, PCIDSS)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.