A brand new of IT Innovation business is looking for Chief Product Officer. The position is responsible for leading all product elements starting from validating product concept, developing product, working with solution partner, and managing post-launch performance.
- Lead a multi-product portfolio and product team that includes applications (i.e., entertainment, loyalty, and payment) and service offerings (i.e. data analytics, IOT)
- Co-develop a vision & strategy for our products, initiate and lead the change by taking primary responsibility for building the case for change, mobilizing and influencing people, defining the roadmap, securing resources, involving teams, and driving results
- Identify market trends and opportunities and translate them into objectives for product teams as new products and/or features
- Apply design thinking approach to identify customer pain points and translate them into innovative solutions to improve customer experience further
- Socialize Product Direction - be a champion of the vision and direction of our products with internal and external stakeholders while constantly gathering feedback, incorporating and acting upon this feedback as appropriate
- Empower multiple POs to drive full scrum cycle for their crossfunctional teams incl. software engineers, designers to deliver product
- Partner with customer experience, sales and marketing: share accountability for commercial success of products and collaborate tightly with the teams that enable it, constantly refining product direction, optimizing existing functionality and maximizing user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Develop people - identify ways to develop the skill profiles of your team members to ensure they continue to stay current on necessary capabilities, nurture the career growth of your team's best performers, showing them a path for their advancement and making the company a compelling place for the best performers to be
- Translate strategic goals into product objectives - articulate company level goals and objectives as actionable guidance for your POs, converting them into product level guidance for individual team members to execute against
- Passion for providing excellent customer experience, able to re-imagine new and innovative ways to solve big customer problems and delivering best in class products
- 10+ years of product management experience with consumer product industry, being part of ideation stage, developing the digital platforms to growth stage.
- Proven track record of developing, launching and growing successful products 5+ years' experience managing product management teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and execution skills, able to lead and coach product managers to solve problems across organizational boundaries to deliver awesome user experiences and game changing solutions * Deep technology skills, preferably building Open Platforms; able to partner with engineering leaders and architects on the technology roadmap
- Demonstrated experience across the product lifecycle ranging from innovation, launch, growth and end of life
- Deep understanding in developing go-to-market strategy, performance driven marketing and KPI driven decision making skills
- Experience in digital entertainment products (video, tv, music) is a plus
- Must have a well-rounded user-centred product portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet, TV, set top boxes and wearables.
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile software development processes
- Expertise across all areas of digital acquisition marketing including PPC, SEO, Social, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and funnel optimization
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.