* Oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight of the bank's financials, operations, human resources, technology and compliance
* Develop and execute operating policies and procedures to support team and firm-wide requirements and regulatory compliance & HR processes etc
* Establish and update financial management processes and infrastructure to enable scalability of operations.
* Hong Kong Type 1, 4, 9 licenses mandatory
* Strong domain knowledge of Securities and Asset Management
* Holder of Hong Kong Regulated Activity Licenses or Banking Accreditation
Financial reporting capabilities including budgeting and cash flow management
* Strong general IT infrastructure knowledge
* Building financial advice related regulatory compliance knowledge
If you are a self motivated COO professional and is interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanny Soh at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5198 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.