Our client are a leading name in the hospitality and entertainment industry with a presence in seven markets across Asia and Europe and counting.
The Chief Marketing Officer is a global position based in their corporate office in Singapore. The CMO is responsible for the global development and implementation of their key brand and marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
The CMO's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Branding, brand expression and codes - development, enhancement and guardianship of the brand
- Roll out of the Brand Book to achieve consistency and coherence across all venues
- Develop annual marketing programs for each venue with the Group CEO and each venue GM to build customer traffic, purchasing propensity, venue appeal and attractiveness
The individual MUST possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong brand management capabilities
- Well developed leadership qualities and influencing skills in the marketing of brands including centralized, regional and local advertising, promotions and loyalty programs
- Experience with marketing operations personnel, budgeting, forecasting, inter-departmental liaison and communication
- Experience in the lifestyle and entertainment, wine & spirits and luxury industries and from a brand are preferred
- Candidates from agency and consultancies are not preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Patrisha Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1671 for a confidential discussion.