Argyll Scott works with a global organization to find their next CIO to manage their IT Service and IT transformation projects. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of the global team and ability to drive IT transformation project in the near future.
The suitable candidate should have experience in manage overall IT Infrastructure and service along with maintain both software/ hardware. Strong project management and experience in IT transformation projects also a key experience to be considered. Moreover, you should have experience in working closely with IT users and ability to manage team of 10 - 20 people covering Infrastructure/ Helpdesk/ Application Support/ etc.
I am looking to speak with candidates who has the follows:
· Manager over IT Infrastructure and IT service for Thailand branches, covering network/ server/ telephony system/ software/ hardware
· Act as a main point of contact for it related requests such as new project/ project requirement/ audit and compliance/ IT security
· Manage overall IT daily operation and coordinate with head quarter to maintain standard and service
· Ensure that cooperate security and compliance reach the standard
· Manage inventory for both software and hardware
· Delivery IT projects and act as project lead for IT transformation projects
· Monitor IT request and improve SLA
· Manage team of 10 - 20 people
· Work closely with the management team to provide IT transformation plan
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 10 years' experience in IT/ Network and Infrastructure fields
· Strong skills and experience in Network/ Server/ Telephony System/ Virtualization/ Software and Hardware
· Strong skills in IT project management and business process
· Strong team management skills
· Fluent English communication skills
If you would like to find out more detail about this golden opportunity, please apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.