- Undertake business review in responsible channel and examine the market trend, customers' & consumers' needs to devise & implement business plan in the channel;
- Lead the team to develop portfolio in all Western On-trade outlets to beat the market growth and deliver sustainable profit growth;
- Formulate and implement sales strategies to utilize portfolio to capitalize on market potential;
- Provide coaching and training to uplift team sales capability to meet market challenges and beat competition;
- In collaboration with Marketing team, develop & implement long and short-term trade marketing plan & activities for the implementation, distribution, pricing, promotion & merchandising;
You need to have at least 8 years' channel sales management experience in FMCG industry. Wine & Spirits background is highly preferred. Strong leadership & planning skill is required; Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, Chinese and Mandarin.
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.