About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of metal and aluminum sheet and coils. With their a strong performance over the past 20 decades, they are looking to expand into the stocks market and are now seeking a CFO to oversee a scalable approach to launching an IPO project as well as to long-term financial planning, strategic corporate finance, financial operations, international expansion and more.
In this position, you will report directly to the CEO, and have direct lines of contact to all business units with the main goal of optimizing existing resources to transform the accounting & finance processes to make IPO possible while focusing on effective risk management and compliance reinforcement.
- Collaborate with leadership team to establish and implement short and long-term financial goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for all aspects of the business
- Own investor relations, helping to guide and position the finance team for late stage investment, acquisition, and IPO
- Plan capital strategy on debt and equity as well as liquidity and cash flow management
- Provide strategic oversight to key financial functions including but not limited to Accounting, FP&A, and Strategy & Analytics
- Partner with the other leaders across the company in developing forward-looking company strategy and building a culture of collaboration, transparency, and accountability
- Implement, maintain, and improve accounting systems and processes to track and analyze current and future company
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners that support the finance infrastructure
- 15+ years experience as a corporate financial leader from manufacturing business
- Public markets, M&A, Feasibility Studies & IPO Experience
- Deep expertise in financial markets
- Demonstrated experience scaling teams that are IPO ready & SOX compliant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Thai and English
- Ability to be proactive, working cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Data driven and goal oriented - measuring success both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Great stakeholders and team management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.