Our Client is a market leader in retail, With a strong and established presence in Thailand.
· Strategic Planning and Implementation
· Formulating strategic plan in alignment with business strategies to ensure that Business Unit achieves business targets and other functions receive excellent supports in order to enhance their operations and increase customer satisfaction.
· Communicating plan and advising on the implementation and operational processes and providing guideline for FA operations in accordance to company standard and ensuring that the operations are in compliance with laws, regulations, and policies.
· Overseeing and advising the subordinated team to co-plan and working closely with other functions to ensure their implementation towards achievement of business goal and target.
· Planning, monitoring, and managing budget utilization.
· Planning finance, Analyzing and Reporting supervisor the subordinated team to act as a partner of business functions by providing financial insights relating to existing properties and businesses and new business development and providing relevant in-depth information to support strategic decision making of high-level executives in order to ensure that each business line achieve business targets.
· Screening information, providing recommendations, and submitting managerial accounting reports and other financial reports relating to business operations to MD and executives as well as external parties concerned in accordance with applicable policies, rules and laws within specified time frame.
· Identifying KPIs, assigning responsibility and allocation work targets to the subordinated team in order to manage their performance and achievements, coaching and advising the subordinated team on operations and providing consultation on issues that require solutions in order to support the team to complete the tasks in a timely manner.
· Monitoring and evaluating overall team performance and improving work results, and in conjunction with HR.
· Developing training needs analysis, as well as encourage subordinates to receive training and development in order to develop competencies in performance.
· Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting and Financial.
· Have a working experience in Accounting and Financial management more than 15 years old.
· Have a good English skill.
· Have a good management skill, presentation skill. Problem solving skill.
· Retail industry experience
· Experience working in SAP environment is an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.