If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Category Availability Lead position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the South-East Asia market. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to think analytically. This coupled with a great understanding of how demand planning and supply chain work within industry and in APAC. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Ensuring inventory and costs (AF) matches the target for the markets and product portfolio to keep a customer engagement standard.
- Avoiding/mitigating out of stocks by identifying supply risks and determining and enabling options that can improve the supply position in time to prevent cuts (or minimize the size of the cut).
- Maintaining family level SPIs, ensuring a complete and durable supply plan exists for their markets and product portfolio.
- Tracking of trends and forecasts across markets. Communicating across region to align all functions.
- Communicate and collaborate with the market planner for daily DDS & weekly Market DSR. Ensuring a clear understanding of issues solutions.
- Where supply cannot meet demand, work with Division to agree allocation rules and then with DRP planners to execute through either quotas or deployment arbitrage.
- Engage full assessment of the SPI data to identify unexplained changes, adverse trends and forecast inaccuracy. Review and highlight extreme changes with Warsaw Planning Hub.
- A Business and/or supply chain graduate
- 4-7 years of Supply or Demand Planning experience in Asia.
- Great management skills to lead remotely and onsite.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Will require SAP, Excel and Visual Basic ability.
- Ability to be creative with cost effectiveness in mind when working
- Performance driven and be fully accountable, but also flexible.
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.