Our client has a brand name synonymous with luxury and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end luxury retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a Buyer (Menswear) to join their Hong Kong office.
- Perform order of collections considering POS size, monthly sales expectations and performance
- Work closely with in-season management team to deliver sales, margin and profit plans
- Define product training materials and deliver to country in season teams - Delivery product training in key markets
- Identify local trends and best-sellers and monitor competitive landscape
- Monitor sales, stock and sell-thru performance and provide guidance and support to in-season management teams
- At least 4-5 years' experience as Retail Buyer within fashion
- Proven background in fashion buying for APAC region is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify commercial opportunities based on analysis produced
- Flexible attitude, used to work in a fast moving
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong in excel skills (pivot table, v-look up)
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.