One of the world's leading medical device innovation companies specializing in providing wide range of products and supporting HCPs and patients to improve quality of life and patient outcomes. Now our client is looking for a Business Unit Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for driving the strategies and effectiveness to achieve company objectives.
· Providing strong leadership for sales and marketing teams to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
· Review of sales team performance objectives, account management and overall performance. Provide Sales team with feedback on ways to improve results.
· Motivating and managing field force and sales manager through sales force automation system including appropriate KPIs and sales incentive plan.
· Participating in sales forecast; pricing; sales activities; and business development activities.
· Building and managing ongoing relationship with existing HCPs and new HCPs.
· Managing communication with supply chain, finance and other departments supporting the business.
· Bachelor's degree or Higher in Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmaceutical or related field.
· Previous 3 - 5 years' experience in sales management and marketing role is preferred.
· Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, people development and business acumen.
· Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills.
· Fluent in English and Thai.
· Thai nationality only.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Washirawish Raweerojthakul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2883 for a confidential discussion.