- Ensure the achievement of sales and closely manage the P&L for the unit
- Provide leadership and overall strategic direction to the sales and marketing team
- Responsible for the management & staff development: talent acquisition/selection, direction setting, feedback and coaching, performance management, rewards and recognition and development planning.
- Ensure that the Company's agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Achieve the business goals including revenue, inventory, sales forecasting, days sales outstanding and business growth
- Full P&L management including resource allocation, monitoring the variation and providing accurate forecasts to ensure successful execution of AOP targets
- Focus on team management, development and succession planning
- Manage key relationships with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Provide strategy and direction for ongoing business development and growth of the business for the region and maintain long-range sales and marketing plans.
- Ensure effective and efficient territory coverage is realized. Regularly segment the sales territories to identify potential areas for growth, in conjunction with the sales team
Experience and Knowledge:
- Preferably 10 years Sales/Marketing management experience from within the Medical Devices /consumables
- Proven people management experience preferably with establishing and motivating a sales team
- Demonstrable track record developing Business Plans, goal setting and team building, people management
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Proven evidence of Leadership Expectation
- BA/MA Science or Business related discipline preferred.
- Post Graduate Business management qualifications highly regarded.
For more information call me on +65 31573022 or email your updated CV, current salary and notice period to apply at email@example.com
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.