Exciting opportunity to join a leading broadcast media company.
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for leading or assisting requirements elicitation for major projects and leading smaller projects through to completion. They develop a productive partnership with business stakeholders and technical team members. They ensure that the IT solution reflects the functionality necessary to achieve business goals (e.g. reduction in costs, increased efficiencies, and launch new products). They gather requirements for projects by conducting interviews, workflow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions. They create clear and concise requirements and workflow documents. They assist in business adoption and change management activities.
The job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technical knowledge of systems supporting business procedures, processes and data
- Documentation and presentation of business and functional requirements
- Documentation of workflows
- Support/Management of data warehousing/business intelligence environment(s)
Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with an emphasis in IT disciplines required
- Five years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst required
- Working experience with remote locations on multiple projects required
- BA certification such as CCBA, CBAP or an International Diploma in Business Analysis preferred
- Experience with data warehousing, relational, and dimension data models required
- Experience with implementing business intelligence solutions such as Cognos, PowerBI (or similar BI tools) required
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries required
For further information please contact Hugh at Argyll Scott on 0207 936 1110 or apply directly firstname.lastname@example.org