Our client is leading global water/wastewater solution company with products with in pump and water systems. They are currently looking for a "Business Development Manager" to oversee their water system solutions team. The person will head the water solutions business unit, reporting directly to the regional director. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth.
The "Business Development Manager" will focus on dealing with all types of customers including EPC contractors, waterworks authority, and end users. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize water systems solutions in water/wastewater segments and others. The candidate should have background in sales in the water/wastewater solutions sales, experience in business development, and strong technical regarding water/wastewater solutions.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Product in water solutions such as water supply, kiosk, water grid, and solutions.
- Deals directly with customer such as EPC contractors and end users account and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with factories and distribution network partners by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners.
- Reporting to Regional Director.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- At least 5-7 years of direct experience in project sales management position in water supply and utilities such as water/wastewater treatment.
- Able to work independently reporting to regional office.
- Strong technical knowledge water solutions system.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at email@example.com, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.