Our client is leading car sharing company with presence throughout the country. They are currently looking for an "Business Development Manager" to oversee their overall business and sales strategy. The person will work closely with COO and provide the best sales plan, expand the business, find new partners.
The "Business Development Manager" will focus on handle driving strategy and roadmap alongside with marketing team. This position will lead the business and find new opportunity. Ensure business is served with consistent experience during their stay at any of the partner opportunity, through quality check points.
· Build and acquire new sales leads and grow potential car leasing owners.
· Engage client relationships.
· Drive a hybrid mixture of new sales and incremental revenue.
· Prepare sales materials such as proposals or contracts.
· Driving growth, creating market access opportunities and identifying new business opportunities
· Prepare and submit reports regularly.
· Coordinate with internal departments to support account's business needs and requirements.
· Be a leader yourself, helping the head of sales grow and mentor the account management team Thailand.
- Thai Nationals only
- Track record 5 to 7 years in business development experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing (advantage from Overseas education)
- MBA (advantage from Overseas education)
- 30-35 years old
- Experience in startup, insurance, or car leasing customer service is a plus
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.