Our client is a global logistic company with networks worldwide. They provide all type of solutions such as freight forwarding, contract logistics, overland transport, and solution design. They are currently looking for a "Business Development Manager" who specialize in 3PL/Contract Logistics solution. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match their growth in site operation to match their capacity.
The "Business Development Manager (Contract Logistics)" will focus on dealing with all types of clients who will be looking for a long term logistics solution design. Our client has warehouse and facilities in various location in Thailand to suit their needs. Customers of our client are major public and private companies of which utilize warehousing solution, transport management, and facility management. The candidate should have background in 3PL/Contract Logistics sales experience and understand solution design and implementations.
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Provide logistics and implementation solutions to clients through out the company sites. Clients include manufacturer, oil/gas, assembly, etc.
- Engage and hunt new clients who are looking to expand operations and provide 3PL/Contract Logistics needs.
- Handles costing, pricing, tender, and RFQ process in order to bid project for the company.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with clients and distribution by marketing channels.
- Monitor sales and trade channels to achieve sales growth.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on solution design needs.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 6 years of direct experience in 3PL/Contract Logistics sales/business development.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to provide technical knowledge and solution design knowledge for customers' needs.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.