A fantastic opportunity has arisen, to be part of a high profile luxury healthcare service based in Central London. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager who is able to initiate new business opportunities with high net worth individuals, develop and maintain key accounts and who has experience in luxury sales or healthcare services.
Although the main focus will be generating new business, you will also be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with your clients so CRM knowledge is important, You would be required to spend a significant amount of time visiting clients in Central London and attending networking events.
Qualifications and Skills
You must be passionate, energetic, intelligent and likeable! In addition, you will:
· Be a highly self-motivated professional with a proven track record of managing client relationships;
· Possess excellent networking, communication and presentation skills that allow you to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships;
· Have the tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to close deals;
· Be target oriented;
· Be able to manage workload across all clients, balancing proactive commercial activities with reactive client support;
· Be able to develop knowledge of market trends and dynamics quickly; and
· Be fluent in English (A second language an advantage)
· Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
· Familiarity with working CRM systems.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
· Creatively-minded, good at thinking 'outside the box'.
· Skills of persuasion.
· Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
· Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Market Research.