- You will be developing existing key accounts and acquisition of new business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for managing existing key accounts to grow the top-line, also acting as a hunter role for new business opportunities, this includes comfortable with cold calling and experienced in building pipelines and driving opportunities. Also, roll out of new business solutions, development of services across different solutions within MNC clients and/or other assigned accounts.
- Prospect new principals as a hunter role
- Development of new service initiatives and solutions development
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure that pipeline is routinely logged into Salesforce including meeting minutes and sales process milestones with potential principals and opportunities. Report on a weekly basic thorough Salesforce and sales meetings.
- Degree in Business Administration / Life Science or comparable education
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare related business experience
- Must have hands-on mentality, is self-motivated, however likes to work as part of an ambitious team.
- A positive and creative thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Experience in managing a multi country /cultural environment (either sales or operations)
Please email your CV, salary details and notice period to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.