Conducting the financial analysis projects; provide the management reporting, contribute financial information and analysis tools for budget and forecast, and coordinate with Commercial and Marketing teams.
- Business Analysis
Conduct and document financial analysis projects; develop analysis of economic indicators; prepare forecasts and analyse the short, medium, and long-term position of the company; prepare in-depth evaluations of plans and identify new methods of analysis and presentation, in order to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decision-making.
Assure the monthly and other periodic management reporting of the affiliate with on-time delivery of accurate and complete information; provide accurate and value-adding comments to explain variances.
- Budgeting and Control
Contribute information and analysis to facilitate formulation of operational plans; coordinate with Commercial and Marketing Departments and provide analytical tools for budgets; compare actual outcomes to forecast estimates in order to ensure alignment with the company's business strategy and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, commerce, or business administration (major in Accounting and/or Statistics with CPA is an advantage)
- At least 5 years of experience in the fields of auditing, controlling and/or management reporting is preferred
- Good command of English
- Well-developed complex analytical skills
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of consumer business (particularly in analysis and control)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.