Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
- Global opportunity
- Fast growing company with strong career prospects
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies from different business units.
- Responsible for getting the requirements alignment between the Groups and business units.
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining and engineering of the workflow and processes.
- Define the business value and work closely with business units to local business needs to deliver the extra value for the new technology deployed.
- Liaise with various internal and external users on system improvements and implementation
- Good technique of obtaining accurate information from business users and can communicate business problems and solutions effectively with business users and IT staffs.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science or related discipline
- Experienced retail business is a MUST
- Experienced in regional IT environment and familiar with workflow engine is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, planning and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Require travel occasionally
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.