Argyll Scott is looking for Thai experienced Business Analyst (BA) to join an expert team of International Consulting in Bangkok. They are very success in this past year and is looking to add more BA in their team. They have very interesting on-going projects and exciting prospected projects for you to work on as well. You will get involved with review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. The person that you will report to is the Project manager.
You will get involved with:
- Getting high-level business requirements and capture business needs,
- Translating business requirements to IT function,
- Coordinating and managing vendors,
- Managing business testing,
- Using requirements to drive the design or review of test, manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Coordinating across multiple teams,
Successful candidate must have at least few years Business Analyst experience in Banking business with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experienced BA ,
- Good Thai & English communication skill,
- Well understanding IT and business concept/ functions,
- Graduate in IT, Business, or other related related field
The company look after their employees very well. Their team are very professional, supportive, and friendly, they are very open for each team member to show their idea on the table, and their office is very comfortable. Moreover, they also provide their employee the excellent salary and great benefits & perks.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately or call Benji of Argyll Scott at 02 107 2873 for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.