|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kash Mehta|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 10:37|
A Business analyst is required for an initial 6-month contract with a major Retail Client. The Agile Business Analyst's role is to support the delivery of a key retail platform.
Typical day-to-day accountabilities will be:
* Documenting requirements
* Managing stakeholders
* Project planning
* Implementation and Release planning
* Supporting the Project Manager when required in a technical BA capacity, in stand ups and supporting developers, devops and data engineers in their delivery.
* User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Candidates should have a broad experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment, and a strong understanding of the full software development life cycle and a very commercially aware mindset.
Essential soft-skills include:
* Retail experience and a proven ability to participate and/or lead in Agile software development projects and ensure business objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
* Ability to work confidently with senior stakeholders and challenge established working practices.
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
* Making decisions.
* Creative approach to problem-solving, with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
* Ability to on-board quickly and independently as well as being a fast learner and astute stakeholder manager
Essential technical skills include:
Microsoft Office (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
Desirable technical skills - any level of experience
Rate: £350 - £400 per day
Contract duration: 6 months initially