Argyll Scott has an amazing opportunity for Brand Manager to work for a Global FMCG company based in Thailand, with a fun and friendly working environment!
- Plan and manage all the development through to the delivery of all TTL creative materials for the brand, including brand campaign, promotional campaign, all adaptation to on-line channels and always on contents.
- Stategy development - market and competitor analysis.
- Lauching new products, be a leader of innovation/renovation plan based on market opportunity and key consumer insights.
- Managing stakeholders from various internal departments.
- Manage the external agencies to ensure their work is on time, on budget, to a high standard, and measured effectively.
- Ensure all members of the Marketing team are updated on campaign plans and are collaborating to work towards the same campaign objectives and strategic priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing campaign management or similar.
- Excellent Command of English
- Able to manage and get the buy-in of multiple key stakeholders, including senior management, agencies and other team members.
- A good appreciation of best practise in media and creative in both brand and acquisition marketing channels.
For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.