My client are one of the world's leading Food & Beverage group companies. They are looking for a Brand Manager to manage their commercials and marketing for one of their most exciting brand portfolios.
The Brand Manager's market priorities are local and for their key emerging markets, a high growth region for the portfolio.
Reporting into their Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager's key responsibilities comprise:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the strategies and promotional efforts outlined in the annual brand plan within the approval level of expense to effectively reach customers, communicate the value proposition of assigned brand(s) and influence purchase of product
- Develop comprehensive and integrated marketing program plans which include objectives, target audience, key messages, metrics, program schedule and budget tracking consistent with long-term brand goals
- Develop and oversee execution of marketing activities and in line with brand strategies
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant brand management experience in the FMCG industry, specifically in Food or Beverage
- Knowledge of driving 360° marketing campaigns, marketing strategy and marketing plans (including online marketing, social media and content marketing)
- Experience in driving and managing projects across different functions across multiple markets
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.