Our client is world's leading FMCG company. The company has reputation in building a premium brand with international reach. They are now looking a Brand Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for implement strategic brand plans in order to reach the target of brand objectives within given budget, execute and ensure efficiency of all marketing programs. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in FMCG industry or in luxury goods and understanding of consumer/luxury businesses particularly in marketing practices.
- Contribute input and information for planning and budgets control for the brands
- Assist in preparation of annual strategy and action plan
- Cooperate with PR agencies and other channels to develop brand image and brand awareness
- Develop brand strategy by actively watch market activities, consumer trends and competitive brands
- Contribute strategic business by preparing information for marketing presentation and support documents to Finance
- Develop, maintain sales relationships with major clients and pitch the new clients to reach identified targets through personal networking, events and loyalty programs
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in Marketing.
- Experience working in multinational company, FMCG, luxury goods, agencies or related fields
- Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Fluency in English, computer literacy
- Thai Nationality only
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.