Work for one of prestige Brand that has shaped the entire industry. To cope with our rapid business expansion, our client is now looking for highly motivated candidate to join in their energetic and innovative marketing team.
In this role, you will be among like-minded individuals who are high performing, ambitious with a global mind-set. Every individual makes a direct impact to their business results.
- To implement and organize all branding and marketing strategies for various product lines
- To coordinate with internal team for achieving marketing objectives
- To conduct competitive analysis and share insight product development
- To provide guideline to media agency for cooperation with different events or campaigns
- Participate and involve in overall brand performance, activities and analysis tasks including marketing operations, coordination and meeting attendance
- Prepare monthly brand performance report and analysis, market analysis, competitor update and analysis
- Prepare monthly update advertising and promotion budget and develop packaging/POSM/premium, new product development and advertising development that complied with internal process and within timely manner
- Sales forecast and analysis, analyses problems and obstacles that effects monthly sales and including arranging corrective and preventive plan.
- Provide inputs for new product development and work with cross functional teams to ensure timely launch
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Supporting cooperation for international market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives and leverages these with segment leads to enhance product portfolio regionally and internationally.
- Possess marketing or related discipline
- Experienced in executing marketing plan and product development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill to maintain the client relationship
- Strong ability in conceptualize and is creative and hand on
- Fluent in English and Thai
What's on offer:
- The company is offering a great chance to be exposed to the FMCG, as they are well developed international company with world known reputation, they would like to provide the right candidate with an attractive remuneration package to join in their prestige team.
Apply for this job:
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.