Our client is leading food retail brand. The company has reputation in empower change and bring the better communities and the world forward. They are now looking a Brand Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for creating strategies and developing the niche market including tracking consumer and market insights as well. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to comprehend in all marketing, branding and communication.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Products comprising of project management, marketing plan development, control & evaluation
- Analyze how the brand is positioned in the market and understand the targeted consumers
- Create and innovate new strategies to match up with the brand including provide the vision, mission and goal
- Be well- informed with market information and other significant data regarding to achieve the company's target including competition
- Create brand awareness and ensure all brand strategies are underpinned by strong & in-depth consumer understanding
- Work with advertising agency, digital marketing company to execute the campaign for achieving the marketing objective
- Negotiate and develop brand partnerships and associations as needed
- Analyze data to define challenges and opportunities for the Brand
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Marketing
- Highly skills in strategic development, campaign marketing, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, Well organized and Result-oriented
- Fluent spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job:
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.