A well-known beauty group with is currently looking for an experienced and seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for leading the digital team to achieve company objectives.
- Leading a team of digital marketing to achieve the revenue targets.
- Development on digital strategies focusing on Media, eCRM, eCommerce and Digital Content.
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities.
- Oversee digital media, implement best practice, and allocate marketing budgets to efficiently achieve marketing KPIs, awareness, acquisition and engagement targets
- Lead and negotiate with internal stakeholders to design appropriate functions for new and existing systems or product enhancement and come up with the solutions which benefit the corporate
- University degree is preferred
- At least 8-10 years of years solid experiences in digital marketing in the consumer industry
- Driven personality, strong entrepreneurial mindset, ability to get out of comfort zone
- Proactive, creative and innovative with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.