A leading Food & Beverage MNC with strong product portfolio is currently looking for an experience Brand Manager for their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to initiate the development of brand and category strategies.
- Develop and execute the marketing plans for assigned brand and manage the effective deployment of marketing budget
- Initiate and manage market research to deliver market insight and develop insights into achievable plans
- P&L management through effective operation management and manpower planning
- Lead the identification of category growth drivers, translate insights into meaningful campaign plan and execution
- Formulate brand strategies and business plans consistent with overall category
- Degree holder in Marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably in FMCG
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and conceptual skills
- Good spoken and written English and Cantonese (Japanese will be an advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.