Our client is a leading european cosmetics business with operations across all of APAC, who are hiring a Brand General Manager for their Singapore domsetic market.
- Assume full P&L responsibilities for all aspects of Singapore's operations to achieve sales performance, bottom line and strategic objectives
- Implementing the retail sales plan, while ensuring the efficient operation of all sales, operating & administrative functions for the market
- Store negotiations and building of relationships with the Trade and execute on Business Development opportunities for the market
- Plan the promotional and brand management activities
- 8 years of experience within the beauty industry, with at least 2 years of experience of leadership capabilities
- Solid Brand Management experience from retail industry, coupled with excellent commercial sense
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to engage all functions
- Proven track record in sales and sustaining the profitability of the business
- Excellent communication skills, ability to connect with people
- Ability to work well in a multi-national environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.