Argyll Scott has an amazing opporutnity to work with one of the most global luxury brand as their boutique/store manager.
To manage all aspects of the boutique in line with the commercial strategy approved by the management, and always within the brand standards of image and services worldwide.
Profit and Loss Management
- Plans the development of sales in your boutique
- Builds up the annual budget, keeps track of all foreseeable sales and expenses
- Achieves net profitability in line within the agreed budget
- Prepares weekly sales summary and monthly reports
- Develops a selling strategy based on market trends, sales objectives and inventory control
- Implements this strategy with a quality and customer-service oriented sales policy
- Ensures that all the sales team fully understands the selling strategy and applies it
- Implements a proper buying strategy, based on the specificity of your boutique (demand, inventory and sales objectives.
- Trains the sales team to develop proper merchandising skills
- Maintains shop display and environment with company set standard of daily operation
- Motivates your sales team to serve all clients in excellent standards
- Keep track of each individual performance, defining tasks and setting goals
- Ensures that the team receives proper training regularly in order to develop customer service, product knowledge and selling skills
- Oversees and ensures all leaves taken are in line with company policies and procedures while all untaken annual leaves are properly managed
- Tertiary educated with at least 5 years of relevant management experience in high-end fashion, luxury industry
- Strong business sales sense with solid analytical skills
- Ability to lead and drive performance and customer service
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English.
For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.