Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's leading insurance company. They are looking for an experienced big data architect/engineer professional with Cloudera and Hortonworks experience to join their team. You'll be working closely with data analytics team and business partners. If you are data driven and love working with BIG DATA, this is for you!
Who You Are:
- You have experience working with data warehouse and big data platform.
- You are familiar with SQL as well as data integration & ETL tools.
- You have experience working with various databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, Hbase, Hive, Postgres, MySQL etc.
- You have worked with big data tools, especially Hortonwork or Cloudera
- You are familiar with cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.
- You have coded with various computer lanWho You Are:guages: Python, Java, C++, C#, Scala, Node.js, etc.
- You are strong in project management
- If you have experience in business of banking and life assurance industries, that would be a plus.
What You'll Do:
- You have to create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture on data platforms either data warehouse and data lake.
- You will design optimal data models that suits with either structured, semi-structured or unstructured dataset
- You will build infrastructure and framework required for data pipeline process using Oracle and Hortonwork technologies in the most efficient way.
- You will utilize data platforms to provide the insights into business metrics: customer acquisition, operational efficiency, operational risk, regulation, etc.
- You will prepare data & tools for data analyst and data scientist team.
- You will design and build BI reports and teach business users
- You will work closely with data experts
What you'll get:
- Training programs
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Friendly working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.