Argyll Scott is working with an international firm to find their BI Specialist. This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong background in Business Intelligence.
The suitable candidate should have experience in designing, creating, and maintaining EDW (Enterprise data warehouse) data models and BI reports to ensure that business users' requirements are achieved.
- Designs, develops, validates, and maintains data model, BI report, and dashboard
- Understands technical aspects of the BI software and the technical architecture to be able to solve issues reported by the business users
- Manages data model and data warehouse to ensure that data is up-to-date according to business operations
- Readily response to the impact of change in business and IT environment to the BI report, data model and assist business user to handle any challenges or change
- Configure report and perform test to ensure that the report fulfill the requirements
- Manage and ensure quality of deliverable from outsourced developer to deliver Power BI or other reports according to scope and timeline in contract
- Minimum bachelor degree in IT, Computer Engineer, Computer Science , Statistic or related
- Minimum 2 years of experience as software implementing & operation support (Integration area is preferable)
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL/Stored procedure
- Understand ETL Integration scheduler and dependency conceptual
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical knowledge of ERP, finance systems and software design and development
- Specific technical skill in following program and applications:
- Data querying (SQL)
- ETL Tools (MS SSIS)
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)SQL
- Analysis Services (SSAS)
- EDW (SQL Database)
- BI Front End Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
What's we offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in a stable firm
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.