Argyll Scott is working with an International IT service organization to find their BI Developer. This is a chance if you are looking opportunities to work in an international organization, with a competitive package and career path.
- SPOC (Single Point of Contact) interface for all aspects of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) requirements, analysis and solution delivery.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and the technical groups inside the company
- Provide support to internal and external customers in accordance with departmental procedures and/or the terms of the customer contract or Service Level Agreements
- Collaborate with customers to understand, document and resolve problems with various degrees of complexity within the designated application.
- Conduct the analysis, definition, documentation and/or testing of application software changes and system enhancements.
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar IT position.
- Good level in English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in the banking industry is a plus
Experience and Skills;
- Strong Skills in PL/SQL and Oracle Database.
- Knows and can apply BI development best practices (Star Schemas, ETL, Kimball methodology).
- Understand key Financial & Banking concepts is a plus.
- Effective communication.
- Experience with Flexcube core-banking system (Oracle).
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Technologies (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI).
- Design BI oriented architecture (Staging, Datamart, OLAP).
- Familiar with Data mining concepts.
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.