Looking for talent for my client - they are a reputable financial services institution that is combining innovative technology to better meet the needs of this digital generations. We are seeking individuals to lead the integration development of their core systems and shared services layer. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that young, passionate and vibrant during and exciting growth phase.
Expectations & Qualifications:
- Advocating best practices such Object-Oriented Design, Pair Programming or Test-Driven Development (TTD).
- Designing, architecting and implementing high performing backend services.
- Leading the integration of middleware to shared service layer systems.
- Write clean, awesome, and efficient code.
- Driving change and taking ownership & accountability to deliver business objectives.
- Able to operate within a fast-moving pace of a start-up.
- Must be experienced in Java, Microservices, REST APIs, Spring framework.
- Experience of Identity and Access Management is a good to have.
- Familiarity of fundamental design principles behind building a scalable application.
- Cloud knowledge such as AWS, Dockers or Kubernetes is a good to have.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105