- Develop business opportunities in global region and open new market
- Establish rapport with current clients to ensure solid relationship and act as a contact point for customer queries
- Identify, qualify and follow up on selected opportunities, as well as manage the sales pipeline and forecast for the given territory
- Conduct regular review meetings with strategic accounts
- Provide timely and accurate reports and forecast with action plans to achieve targets
- University degree holder
- At least 5 years solid working experience in B2B sector and with experience of housewares, home adornments, giftware, soft furnishings, candles, bathroom, wall art, furniture, lighting, storage and cookware is an advantage
- Be familiar with the distributorship network in Asia or Global is preferred
- Good knowledge in merchandising planning, OTB management and Profit & Loss analysis
- Good English communication skills
- Results orientated, highly motivated, able to work independently, willing to travel
- Prefer foreigners
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.