About Our Client
Our client is a top leading conglomerate and manufacturing company with global revenue of USD 800 million and more than 40 years of experience in the business. Their products are well-know for its finest quality and they always strive to best in the market. They are now looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner (Investment, Business Development & Project Finance) to lead business development and project financing activities.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Project Finance & Business Development (feasibility studies, M&A, JV, VC) professional to join a well-established company with a number of exciting projects all year round. This is single contributor role where you will be reporting directing to Group CFO and act as a Business Partner of different teams to support with all Project Finance & Business Development activities.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end feasibility studies; research industry & market scenarios to identify new business opportunities for the purpose of strategic growth and new investment, presenting the opportunities to the board of management
- Develop financial models, budget and forecast for investment purpose
- Work closely with the senior management team and all related stakeholders to delivery projects execution until their completion, this includes setting, monitoring projects KPIs as a project owner and consciously working on project risk identification and mitigation
- Manage portfolio of on-going projects and establish strategies to manage channel/pipeline of future projects
- Conduct Business Intelligence research; competitor analysis, trend & economy outlook analysis to strategize the best practice for profitable growth within business units in Thailand and other countries
- Collaborate with Investor Relationship Manager to target key investors and deliver insightful and persuasive presentation and report
- Business partner with other teams on related business development areas, providing guidance, advisory and direction from financial perspectives
- Execute other ad-hoc projects as requested
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or any related fields
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar role, with solid financial knowledge
- Must have prior experience in project feasibility studies and financial planning & analysis
- Hands-on, accurate, energetic and influencing out-of-the-box thinker who is a multitasker with excellent presentation skills
- Good command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.