One of the fast-growing start-up digital agency is looking for a candidate who is creativity with a strong working background as a Copywriter for the position of Associate Creative Director This position will report directly to Creative Director and dotted line to the Managing Director.
The shortlisted candidate must have the portfolio to show his/her skills and experiences in the copywriting side. The position needs to work closely with Art Director so that he/she must have good interpersonal skills, could work well under pressure and can get along with the people in the team and in the company.
- Get the requirement directly from the client and understanding the message the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Discuss the client's core message and target audience
- Carry out amendments to client specifications
- Work with the art director to devise creative strategies
- Liaise with the client on a regular basis
- Generate creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- Create and edit the original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speak with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conduct research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in copywriting from the agency company
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques - including digital media
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.