To complement our growth in Hong Kong, we are looking for Associate Recruitment Consultants to join in one of our key competencies.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will learn and implement advanced research techniques to identify the best candidates in the market through head-hunting, cold calls, targeted search and attending networking event, manage the whole recruitment cycle from identifying high quality candidates by doing head-hunting, cold calling, conduct targeted search and attend networking events through to a successful placement.
Furthermore, you will provide support on all live mandates through shortlisting a selection of strong candidates, screening them over the phone and arranging meetings for your team, act as key point of contact for all your candidates by preparing candidates for interviews, sharing feedback, managing expectations and negotiating offers, and assist in ad-hoc projects to support a growing business, not limited to senior retained searches within your team
To qualify for this position, you will be a degree holder in any discipline with minimum 1 year work experience. Previous experience in a Sales or Business Development role preferred. Fresh graduates will also be considered for more junior roles.
You will possess the ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative, a team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills, and fluency in written and verbal communications skills in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
Why Argyll Scott and What We Offer:
- We are true recruitment specialists by sectors and functions
- We have our own research support locally and a centralised market mapping team
- Monthly team outing to celebrate each other's success and quarterly charity day to give back to the community
- On the job training and a clear path to success to ensure you achieve your objectives
- Competitive base salary with unlimited bonus earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days paid annual leave (up to 25 days a year depending on years of service), medical and dental coverage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Georgina Chan at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.